“NO GIFT” POLICY
An Employee, Officer, or Member of the Board of Directors, shall NOT SOLICIT OR ACCEPT, directly or indirectly, ANY GIFT, gratuity, FAVOR, entertainment, loan, or use, anything of monetary value (‘Gift’) from a person, groups, associations, or juridical entities, whether from the public or the private sectors, AT ANY TIME, on or off the work premises, where such gift is either:
1. Given in the course of their official duties or in connection with any transaction which may be AFFECTED BY THE FUNCTIONS OF THEIR OFFICE;
2. ILLEGAL or in violation of laws;
3. Part of an attempt or agreement TO DO ANYTHING IN RETURN;
4. Given to INFLUENCE THE ACTIONS of directors or employees; or
5. Create the appearance of a CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
We thank you for your support in upholding this Policy*.
* Approved by the NFC Board of Directors 01 September 2015.
• Get approved copy of NFC No Gift Policy